Glyoxal is widely used in numerous modern industrial sectors:
- chemical – feedstock in organic synthesis;
- pharmaceutic- feedstock in production of drug substances (imidasole, tinidazole, metronidazole, dimentridazol and others);
- medicine and agriculture- active disinfectant ingredient;
- petroleum – basic agent component in hydrogen sulphide refining, active biocide agent in drilling fluids;
- paint-varnish- PVA adhesive modifying agent, additives in water -based paints,bonding agents and primers as feedstock in low-toxic resin production;
- wood-processing - additives in carbamide-formalhyde resin to decrease formaldehyde emissions and to produce high-quality paper and cardboard types;
- building- additive modifier in concrete and dry pack mortar.
|Glyoxal mass fraction
|Density (20оС), gr/cm3
||polymer container: 20 — 200 liter
|According to Russian State Standard GOST 12.1.007 this product is classified as hazard category 3 (moderately hazardous substance). Irritates respiratory tract, skin and eyes.
Personal protective equipment (PPE): safety glasses, rubber gloves, protective clothes, respirator RPG-67 with cartridge “A”
H341; H332; H319; H315; H317;
Producer: «Novochem» LtD.
Specific chemical identity: ethanedial
Molecular (chemical) formula: C2H2О2
WANT TO BUY - ORDERSAMPLE